Friday, 19 April 2019
Kathy Longo and Michele Lenz had a great time speaking to Matt Fizell over at the You're a Financial Planner, Now What? Podcast about how to integrate and flourish in a financial planning firm. This is a great episode for anyone looking to scale a firm, build a career path, or who is interested in growing their career as a planner into a future firm partner.
What You’ll Learn:
- What a hiring process looks like in a scaling firm
- How a business owner and a newer planner who is being hired relates to the hiring process
- The importance of hiring for fit, from a business owner’s perspective
- How creating career paths can shape a firm
- How to encourage growth in new team members
- What to expect when working for a small practice as a new planner
- The importance of transparency in conversation, and being open to feedback
Saturday, 18 December 2010
We are excited to announce that Kathy Longo's interview on Conversations has been broadcast on KISW via Radio.com
Friday, 29 March 2019
"From pay disparity to finding the right financial advisor, women face distinctive challenges when it comes to maintaining and building wealth. And sometimes the biggest hurdle is internal. So what’s a woman to do? Start planning."
- Sarah Max
Kathy Longo, CFP®, CAP®, CDFA® was recently asked by Worth to share her expertise on ways in which finding the right financial advisor can help women at all stages of their lives and careers build wealth. Especially in the face of issues like wage discrepancy, and a lack of financial confidence. Check out the full article for tips you can use in your 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s and beyond!
Monday, 11 March 2019
On their second episode of Women’s month, Top Advisor Marketing host Matt Halloran welcomed Kathy Longo, CFP®, CAP®, CDFA to discuss her newest book Flourish Financially: Values, Transitions, and Big Conversations.
Thursday, 31 January 2019
Kathy was recently quoted in the San Francisco Chronicle for Liz Weston's 5 divorce mistakes that can cost you. UPDATE: This story has been featured in many more publications including The New York Times, The Star Tribune, and CBS News!